A Product Manager’s success is contingent on developing, launching and managing products that End Buying Customers prefer over competitor brands. Yet without direct access to End Buying Customers and their input, it’s very difficult if not impossible to get the job done effectively. That’s why NitroMojo is a dream come true for Product Managers. NitroMojo delivers a continual stream of End Buying Customer intelligence including levels of product satisfaction, buying trends, competitive intelligence and product suggestions that are critical to highly successful product management. And when it comes to launching new products or promotions, Product Managers can access dozens of End Buying customer segments to target them directly, no longer having to rely on Partner Channels to drive timely and successful outcomes.
Have you ever experienced challenges like these?
- A new product launch isn’t gaining sales traction as quickly as planned
- The sales force says a competitor is winning more than usual but you don’t have quantitative information as to why and so its difficult to determine corrective action
- There is a need for field trials of a new product concept and it is taking too long to get viable trial participants through the sales force or channel partners
- Product sales forecasts have been off for the past two quarters and there doesn’t appear to be a way to improve accuracy
- You don’t have a source for an ongoing stream of new product ideas or recommendations from End Buying Customers other than spending large quantities of money to an outside research firm